I came back to seminary yesterday - and it's been good so far. Time seems to have passed by so quickly. It seems like yesterday that I left here, went to Egypt and came back. Being the only one of two English department students around, I've been rather busy helping out with the orientation for the first year students since I've arrived -taking them on a tour of the seminary, the usual trip to the hypermarket nearby and to Seremban town. It's also been a good opportunity to meet and interact with the first year students. I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends on this Thursday when they all get back too.
Didn't foresee it coming but I have been allocated to a single room (usually only final year students are allocated a single room and I'm in my 3rd year out of 4 years)! I'm still slowly unpacking the things that I have but have made my room rather comfortable enough to live in.
In the midst of it all, I find myself still thinking of my friends and 'family' back in Cairo. I've been back a week and a half and it feels as if I've just left yesterday. Talking to them online doesn't seem enough - if anything, I find myself missing them more. *sigh* I guess that for now, I'll just have to keep on keeping on.
1 comment:
Welcome back - slightly late though. You got lots to catch up in terms of blogging....hehe
Post a Comment