I miss her.I miss her a lot.
Will You watch over her while I'm back here?
Will You send her another friend who will love her as much as I do(if not more) and who will show her the way to You?
If no one goes, who will tell her about You?
If no one tells her, how will she believe?
You know that the most precious thing to her is the love of friends.
You know how much her friends have let her and hurt her in the past.
I pray so much that she'll come to know You, Jesus - the best friend a person can have.
I pray that she'll be able to have joy in her life - greater than the day she remembers of being happy.
Yet, I do not wish for her the price that she'll have to pay that will be inevitable if she knows You.
Yet, let Your will be done.
Lord have mercy on her.
I plead for mercy for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment