Friday, January 11, 2008

To my friends...


Though you are ordinary people
You've chosen to obey Him
Though your path is not easy
And the road ahead may be tough
You have chosen to hear His call
And go where many fear to tread

You are my friends
My family in Christ
A challenge to my journey with Him
You are an inspiration to me
You remind me to focus on Christ alone
Not just with your words, but with your life

I pray that He will constantly protect you (and your family)
As you daily toil for Him
And choose to love the people that He has placed you with
Being salt and light to them
I pray that the harvest will be plentiful for you one day
Though now it may sometimes seem like drought
Living in a land that will not call you its own
I pray that you will persevere and keep on keeping on despite everything
May you always hold on to Jesus -the author and perfector of our faith

No comments: