Dear God,
I'm so worried for my friend. I don't know what to do. I hate this sense of helplessness. I hate the distance in between. Please intervene somehow. I do not want to betray his trust and yet, I'm worried about what he might do. Help me to trust more in You. Help me to remember that You can do all things and You are more than able to help him through all this. I am struggling to remember that right now.
Somehow, you allowed our paths to cross so that we are now friends. Somehow, you led me to ask him how he was doing today. Please show me what you want me to do as I sense that time is getting short. Thank You for friends there who are willing to help - through prayer and through their availability. Dear God, please help....
No comments:
Post a Comment