Just a couple of excerpts from my favourite song comes to mind..
"And blessed be Your name when I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be Your name"
"And blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name"
Used to wonder if I could say that when the time came.. It's hard - but am learning it..
It's been a tough day - not study wise, but in other ways..
Christian spirituality class was excellent - spending that 15 mins in the garden with God was just very enriching...
Had a splitting headache in the afternoon (the kind that you feel that you just wish someone would take a hammer and split your head open) and am still feeling the residues of it..
Had to miss my favourite class(Cross Cultural Missions) in the end - but I just couldn't get out of bed... :(
Am glad that I have good friends that are supporting me with prayers.. It's good to have people to share burdens with..
No comments:
Post a Comment