Sometimes life throws you unexpected turns... I expected to be in Gopeng or Cameron Highlands this weekend. In the end that was cancelled... Ended up expecting to go from Seremban straight to church - that didn't quite work out the way I thought it would either..
I ended up going to Cheras for breakfast and Sentul(unexpectedly - I had a call while breakfast if I'd like to go there) before getting to church.. The timing was just 'kairos' - I just envision not being able to go if it was any other weekend... In this case, I cleared up most of my work last week and was not expected to be in church anyways- so it was easier for me to go...
It was absolutely fantastic to see Ps Elisha again... SA was invited to attend the conference on "Ministering to the poor" - a topic that is very close to Ps Elisha's heart. The speaker (who was from India) was very relational and it was very refreshing and was just very encouraged to be in a roomful of ppl who are passionate and are involved in ministering to the poor... Issues about community, the church, parachurch organisation as well as from a church members perspective were shared... Struggles were shared - it was indeed good to be there.. Had many food for thought - many issues to wrestle with... But will have to end here for now...
Note to self: Need to be more careful of staircases when I'm exhausted. Almost fell down the staircase when I was on my way to Sentul... and fell down in front of the church stairs and the bottom of my toe's bleeding and hurting *grimace*... God's angels must've been watching over me today as I landed on my bag which had my clothes... Also - thankfully - found my way from Cheras to Sentul without getting lost - which is somewhat of a miracle especially since I had no clue how to get there in the first place: just prayed that God will just lead the way - and He did!
No comments:
Post a Comment