Monday, March 20, 2006

Small mercies

It's been quite a day and a longer one stilll... Thank God for small mercies though- such as NO Church Music class.. On the other hand - ended up using that time to put out fires *sigh*. As if that was not enough, my stomach has been acting up the whole day - ended up taking Mr A's advice to have a break from my assignment and took a much unwanted but necessary nap... When I woke up, unfortunately, my stomach wasn't feeling very much better.

The Myanmarese group decided to have a service here for Jan's mum at 3.30pm as the funeral service was running simultaneously there and I decided to go for it. Learnt more about his family and his mother in particular and I'm glad to see that he's coping well at this point. Am glad for his sake that quite a few people showed up to support him at this time.

Have church history class tonight *sigh* and am still deciding about eating dinner... Feel like skipping another meal because of my tummy... Already feel like throwing up the bread I had earlier. Hope my stomach settle down soon.

In spite of all this, my brain is still positive about surviving the rest of the night. Thank You God for small mercies in this rather eventful day.

No comments: