Hey Liz!! Just want to wish a very Happy Birthday!! Thank you for being a great friend to me... My life has been enriched by knowing you... I'll never forget the first time we met - remember that we were looking for our tute class in the ECR and we found out that we were in the same class??? All the times we were in the labs stressing out with our programming? Remember all the wacky times we had when Joseph was after you?? *hehe*
Also the times with Eric and Francis... all the laughter that we shared... I'll always remember your fondness for sandwiches and mandarin oranges for lunch and.. Red Roosters - you and your seasoned fries(I still cannot get over that!).. You always were/are a great listener... Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulders when I really needed one..
It just seems like yesterday when I left Melbourne - and yet - the years have flown by.. I miss you lots and treasure the phone calls - we'll keep on working on it this year ya - especially now that there's Skype.. :)
You are truly beautiful person both inside and out.. I wish you all the best for this year - for your new job and your relationship with Chris.. I pray too that you will continue to grow and mature in our Lord... Take care of yourself and don't stress out too much... Love you heaps girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment