Thursday, March 23, 2006

Insights

It's been a long day... Am feeling exhausted and am rather reluctant to blog anything at the moment - I would rather be in my bed and be wrapped up in the book that I'm currently reading and have an early night - I'm just that exhausted. However, something happened this afternoon that I feel I should 'capture' the moment before I do all that. I know I'll lose it if I wait until tomorrow to blog about it.

Had a good talk with one of the lecturers here about something that's been bugging me for many years now and I now have a better insight of myself as a result. Two blind spots came to light. Funny how I never saw it before - what I once thought were my greatest weakness were viewed by her as strengths (I'm still amazed by that)... Also saw how I never had closure in an area and how it's been affecting me a lot lately. In my head, I've let it go many years ago but I've come to realise that I've not let it go in my heart. I learnt to give it to God today-by His grace, I realise that He's been preparing in the past few weeks for this and it would've have been so much worst otherwise... Letting go what is precious to you is always hard.

Out of this, I am finally able to truly say to Him "You give and take away - Blessed be Your Name"

No comments: