It's funny how it's easier to acknowledge my own weaknesses than to let other people know about it[especially those closest to me] - and the stupid lengths I go to cover it - many times to my own detriment.
It's also funny how it's easier to ask for help for any other people other than myself. I find that I just don't know how to and am afraid to- again to my own detriment.
Many times, I think that God has been good and provided the answers that I needed before I had to ask for help - many times because He knew that I wasn't ready. Of course, there has been times when I've had to do it but I've failed abysmally. But now, I think He's just teaching me to move out of where I've been. I think it's time to grow out of the past.
God - please catch me if I fall or fail again.. I'm so afraid.
No comments:
Post a Comment