- Currently reading: Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love - a retelling of the book of Hosea and recommended by Sue Ann.. Really love what I've read so far
- Planning for Oliver's and Jan's birthday: Hope everything turns out well - want it to be special for them.. I remember and appreciated the effort that my friends in Melbourne made my every birthday a special one...
- Have an important meeting with someone tomorrow - I wonder how it will turn out??
- I wonder where I'm going to end up this weekend since the pastorate group's trip to Gopeng has been cancelled because of the bird flu
- How am I going to talk with a certain someone about an issue that just came up? I hate doing this
- Need to sleep earlier than usual tonite
- My email's overflooded with stuff that needs to be sorted out - hope i have time to do so tomorrow
- Had a sms from Daniel of TeenStreet! It was good to briefly communicate with him again.. Am sad to have to miss the reunion this weekend - especially since it means that I won't be able to see the team... Have fond memories of great teamwork going on at the camp.. .
- I will also be missing the AGM at church!!!!!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh - maybe I can sneak back for that -if we decide to do something light for our pastoral group outing... How? how? how??
- Is it just me?? How can people be so disorganised in planning stuff sometimes??? On the other hand, I know I have to learn to *LET IT GO*
- Have to stop blogging now - a bit difficult to send email, blog and talk at the same time
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Random stuff
So much on my mind - yet can't get it out at the moment.. Will do a random thingo..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment