Monday, March 27, 2006

Tiredness...

There has been times many times when I've wondered if certain kinds of friendships are worth it - especially when one gets hurt and bleed so badly inside... I wonder again today...
As someone told me, maybe I'm just too naive... Or maybe it's that I'm too trusting - but isn't trust part of being a friend?? I think I'm just stupid - I just don't know... Am so tired of hurting..

This song ministers to me at this time..

Faithful One

Faithful One, so unchanging
Ageless One, You're my rock of peace
Lord of all, I depend on You

Bridge:
I call out to You
Again and again
I call out to You
Again and again


Chorus:
You are my rock in times of trouble
You lift me up
When I fall down
All through the storm
Your love is the anchor
My hope is in You alone

No comments: