Sunday, March 26, 2006

LLoooooooonnnnnnnnggggg day

Am feeling so tired - can't believe it's only 10.30pm... My brain's telling me that it's 2am or something for the last hour... It's been a long day - first with church service.. Can't believe how cheeky uncle Kam Weng was!! Targeting us like that.. Good thing he disappeared early - or else he'd have a whole Cross Gen mob going after him - especially those of us that were single and who were being kena'd by the uncles and aunties in church... :P

After service, had to do a bit of conflict resolution.. I hope that it works out -for the guy's sake..

After that, I had lunch with some of my Cross Gen's friends... It was great to hang out and catch up with them again - always have limited time to do so as I have to divide the time between worship ministry, family and Cross Gen (cross gen having to lose out at the moment).. So, to many of them, I've practically disappeared since I came to STM... :( Hope that something will work out there soon...

After that, we had AGM - it was super super long... then after that, had dinner with my family and then mum dropped me in Cheras and came back from there.. Am seriously zonked out at the moment... Better go get some sleep ..


Ps: I must say something about last nite's dinner - mum pulled out all the stops - hash browns, lamb chops, fried egg, bacon sausages, salad, tomatoes and onions! It was absolutely yummy!!
Also, must add this too - Oliver gave me a beautiful card... I really loved it. :)

No comments: