Banyak perkara yang tak dapat kumengerti
Mengapa harus terjadi di dalam kehidupan ini
There are many things that I don't understand why it has to happen in this life
Satu perkara yang ku simpan dalam hati
Tiada satu pun 'kan terjadi tanpa Allah peduli
One thing I keep in my heart- nothing will happen without God caring
Chorus:
Allah mengerti, Allah peduli
Segala persoalan yang kita hadapi
Tak akan pernah dibiarkannya ku bergumul sendiri
Sebab Allah Mengerti
God understands, He cares
About all the challenges/questions that we face
He will never let me wrestle alone
Because God understands
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Friday, April 18, 2008
Allah Mengerti, Allah Peduli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ruth, thanks for this post. This song also reminded me a lot. I put a link to this from my space. Thanks.
Post a Comment