He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Verse for the day
Don't ask me why, but I tend to get rather melancholy whenever I have to write assignments. This semester's no different (and it's worse in some ways. :p). Was reminded of this verse yesterday in the midst of my assignment.
4 comments:
Why do you think it has been worse? Because I also think the pace has been insane, even with uni experience.
The inimitable insanity of it all.
Hahaha, the pace is about the same since first semester. So expect the insanity to go on until you graduate.
If you really really really want to know, I might tell you over starbucks. hehehehe... then again, I might or might not answer you. ;)
As for the pace, will try different approaches next semester!!
Aiyoh...then how to have starbucks like dat..?! :S
Hahaha.. Good luck with the different approaches.
Can still have starbucks. Simple mah.. take your car keys, call me, then we can go. ;)
Hahhaha. Coffee is always good - whether or not one gets the answers.
Post a Comment