Feeling hard pressed on every side
There's the pile of assignments screaming for attention
The never ending demands of ministering in church
People to meet and minister to
Friends and family to spend time with
Issues to be resolved
How is Your voice heard in the midst of the roar?
Where Your words speaks, it seems to be drowned next by the demands of life
Time with You seems so inadequate
The soul barely rests in You before moving on
It longs for green pastures, for the quiet waters
For restoration....
Ps 23
The LORD is my shepherd
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures
he leads me beside quiet waters
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil
my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment