Have been going jogging(more like half walking, half jogging) with a couple of my friends yesterday and today. Hahaha. Don't know how long this will last, but I know it's definitely good for me - despite my aching legs. :p Vic Cern and Andrew have been great jogging companions. Despite the fact that Andrew can rather be a tyrant sometimes (he jabs me when I slow down or when he thinks I should go on - and even found a stick today to threaten me :p), the fact that I know that he and VC means well and that they are willing to slow down for my sake pushes me to push myself a little bit more.
I also enjoy our conversations as we talk about different stuff - sometimes nonsense, sometimes about mutual friends and sometimes about issues in ministry. Today, one of them pointed out something I said to someone and how I could have done it differently. I did not realise then that I sounded quite mean as I did not mean it that way. I really appreciated the correction. I am glad to have friends like them.
No comments:
Post a Comment