Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Eating and fellowship...

Feeling quite stuffed. Just came back from the Marriage and Counselling class (even though technically I'm not enrolled for that class today). I was invited by the lecturer to join them for their 'makan' session(pic left) at the end of the class as it's the final session for the semester. The lecturer, Getrude Buck and her husband Erwin Buck (who's my Mark class lecturer) will be heading for their home back in Canada this weekend. It's been great to have them with us and they've been a blessing to us in STM - wished that they could've stayed longer so that we could get to know them better.

Tonite, there were lots of cheese, crackers, fruits, dips, date squares, cookies, brownies,spring rolls, dumplings, etc... It was quite lovely. I cheekily told one of the lecturers who attends the class- 'how nice it'd be if we did this for every class at the end of the semester.' We'd have lots of eating and fellowship time. ;)


No comments: