It's already Friday!! This weekend looks like another particularly terribly busy weekend doing ministry. Meetings to attend, attending practice for Sunday, emails to send out, helping out at CUG, preparing for bible study, packing up stuff at the office, etc... How does one cram doing all these things over tonite and tomorrow till 5pm? :p
Every month, students are usually required to write a reflection paper about their 'practical'/field education during weekends. Mr Allen, one of my lecturers usually reads through our reflection paper and comments on it. Just last week, he told me that he was clearing some of the things in his office and came across one of my reflection papers that I handed up to him two years ago. Apparently that particular reflection paper was about busy-ness in ministry. He cheekily told me 'Ruth, I think that paper still applies to you.' Tongue in cheek, I told him, 'Yeah, I think that as long as I'm in ministry in the church, I'll forever be busy.....' :S
No comments:
Post a Comment