Saturday, April 19, 2008

Starbucks and government servant

Went to Starbucks again today(*Sigh. It's terrible. Have been going there every week now that they've conveniently moved across the street from my church office). Had lunch at the church concourse as the staff were invited to have pizza with the Alpha people. After a quick lunch, Kar Yong and I went back to the office to get work done (incidentally I spent most of my day packing the Worship Ministry stuff as the office will be renovated over the next month. :p).

After a few minutes back in the office, Kar Yong wanted to have some coffee (as usual.. *grin*). He also invited Leon, a friend and colleague, to join us. Was rather tickled when Leon said to Kar Yong 'Didn't you just come back from lunch? You sound like a government servant.'

Hahahhahahahah.... Kar Yong being a government servant is somehow so hilarious.... hahahhaha

3 comments:

Kar Yong said...

Haha...I don't mind being a government servant, that means I would be earning a much higher salary...not bad!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I like this post! But not only goverment servants practice this, students in STM do that too! Haha!

rccnlj said...

Kar Yong: incorrigible laa you..

Perng Shyang: Hahahahhaha... I totally agree!