Saturday, May 10, 2008

Come what may

If wishes came true, I would not have any practical for this weekend
If wishes came true, someone else would be leading worship
If wishes came true, there would be no exams
If wishes came true, my assignments would magically complete on its own
If wishes came true, I'd have more time to sleep

However...
I still have my practical for this whole weekend
I'm still worship leading (was also just called to worship lead next Sunday) :p
I have to sit for THREE exams this week
I still have all my assignments to complete
I will have lack of sleep until my Phuket trip in more than one week's time.

So in the meantime,though I'll keep on wishing
I'll also keep on going with all the things that needs to be done
And learn to not give up and trust in Him who is with me in this time come what may...

No comments: