It's two more weeks(!!!) till the end of semester and there's a rather large pile of assignments to be done and exams to prepare for. I can't wait for 17th of May to arrive - then again, the break does not look to be much of a break as I head back to the church office for 3 weeks to sort out the pile of stuff that's pending. :p My new deacon in charge does get rather enthusiastic and wants to change many things at once - it makes my head spin sometimes. My supervisor pastor being out of commission due to a fractured leg means added responsibilities. *sigh. As one of my good friends can probably identify - there's always more to do. As Bill Watterson(creator of Calvin and Hobbes) says, "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." How true.
It's back to the two assignments that I need complete by today. *sigh
No comments:
Post a Comment