Saturday, May 17, 2008

Down Memory Lane


I remember the times when I was a little girl and you came and visit us. I remember you taking the three of us out taking out for trips. I remember that I look forward to your visits. I remember how you made us feel on top of the world - when sometimes our childhood was hard. You definitely made my world a better place.

I remember thinking you are one of the nicest and kindest person I've ever met. How I looked up to you and how I wish that there were more people like you. Despite you not knowing the person I love the most, you seem to portray His qualities. In comparison to you, I seem to fall far short. I feel so frustrated sometimes because how do I show my Saviour to you when you seem to be like Him?

The years have come and gone. It has put the cloak of age on us - taking its toll in different ways. As I saw you today, my heart strings tugged really hard. As tears welled up in your eyes, it was hard for me to contain mine. It's as if because you found now have AD, every moment seems even more precious.

If something were to happen to you, I know a part of me will not be the same. I pray that you will know my Saviour. I love you - so very much. Though you struggle with being who you are today, you are so precious... I am praying for you with all my heart - and that it will not be too late.

No comments: