Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Semester break - back at home and the office

Have been back in the office for the last couple of days and have been spending time with my sister. I must say that though I'd rather be on holidays than be in the church office(my boss is coming in this afternoon to pile me with more work :p), it is rather nice to be here with the 'uncles' and 'aunties' - not to mention Leon and EJ. Someone gave us a KFC treat yesterday afternoon for lunch too *grin*.

Have also been able to spend a bit more of some quality time with my sister. In the face of workload at office and seminary as well as trying to intentionally minister to people, I suppose that there's a tendency to give to my family whatever that left of me (which tends to be very little or nothing at all). In view of the many potential changes ahead in our life as a family- our time together was a blessing.

No comments: