Am in semi-shock. Just been dropped a bombshell by senior pastor and find that I have much to think about. *sigh* Should've seen this coming as there seems to be a consistent pattern in my life - it always seem that when things settle, my world seems to be thrown upside down.
I've been thinking about life post-seminary - though I'm more or less sure what my overall calling is, I'm not sure when or how things will come to fruition. My conversation with pastor has thrown me into more confusion as it seems that another path has open up. It's a path that I've never envisioned myself taking as it goes outside my two main ministry - missions and worship - hence the shock and confusion. Now I'm wondering, is this really another possibility from God? Or it's just something that I'm getting worked up for naught? If it's another possibility, it looks like I have a very long wait coming - and those that know me well, know that I'm especially not very fond of waiting. :p
God, please help me to trust You in where you are taking me - and to be patient.
No comments:
Post a Comment