Friday, May 16, 2008

Last prayer group meeting for this semester

It's been a while since I posted up some photos. Since I was finally in a mood to take some pics yesterday, I thought to post up my final prayer group meeting at the end of semester yesterday evening. Our meeting was over food (of course!).

Liza and Lee Yng with all the lovely food that we ate.

Lan Yin was missing as she had to attend her pastoral group dinner. Note to self - get a tripod.

To my prayer group girl friends,
You girls are the best! Thank you for being so supportive and encouraging - especially during my many lows this semester. I appreciate how you guys accept and love me as I am - warts and all. Love you all!!!

2 comments:

yourshoeah said...

Isn't it wonderful that God has given us the ability to not only eat, but actually enjoy what we eat, not to mention the ability to cook stuff that is enjoyable to be eaten.

just think- all that eating and feasting one day in heaven without worrying about calories, proper diet and cholesterol. And we won't need to eat if we don't want to also. Heheh.

GO GIRLS!

Anonymous said...

It is always good to have a group of friends who can share, encourage each others and grow together. You reminded me about the wonderful time together with my best friends those days...