I'm not a feminist or anything.. but after reading a few blogs, I realise something -we need more women bloggers in the STM english dept (see lah.. this is what happens when your brain has been immerged for too long in assignments.. something goes loose somewhere).
Most of STM women who are blogging are all in the chinese dept. Unfortunately, I cannot read any chinese. It also seems that most of the chinese dept ppl have more interesting things to write about (perhaps it's because I can't read what they write). :p
*sigh*.. need to find a way to encourage my fellow sisters in the english dept to blog. First things first though, need to work on getting the library to extend their evening hours till midnite (or preferably the whole nite - especially during exam periods)....
6 comments:
Does a semi-STMer count? ;)
it sure does!!! *grin
Faster to get Lee Yng in!
I am thinking if blogging has something to do with a person who is introverted or extroverted in thinking. I have met a set of people that seriously do not understand why should one blog - but I see you are an E :)
Perng Shyang, I don't know my way around Spaces and therefore couldn't quite know how to search if you've blogged your MBTI.
I am now checking the link you put up awhile ago Ruth, in www.typelogic.com -- hmm ... a pretty good one and I like the fact how they put up my profile being a INFP -- some of my favourite characters all there, no wonder :) -- Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, my favourite "Friend" Phoebe (!!!)
Lee Yng? Hmmm ... I would LOVE to see her thoughts in a blog :D
Perng Shyang: might be a good idea for you to help me convince her.. hehehe. She actually has a blog... Just need more convincing to keep on writing.
Pearlie: Wah.. you checked my entries all the way back ah? What's your theory? yup - you are right - I'm an extrovert. The last tie I checked, I'm an ENFJ. *grin*.
All I did was did a search on "MBTI" and viola! :)
Post a Comment