I am utterly and completely exhausted. *sigh* my immune system's really down cos I now have a cold and a bad headache. :( Will have to sleep soon. I'm glad to finally be back in STM after all the travelling and moving about over the weekend. For once, I'm actually glad to NOT be going anywhere tomorrow - planning to be 'a good girl' and stay in STM and get lots and lots of rest.
I had a fantastic time though- didn't do as much eating as I anticipated (which is both good and bad - I guess). BUT I had an extremely lovely time with my relatives and friends (at the wedding dinner). A pity that I could not catch up with my best-cousin in Ipoh this afternoon when we stopped by for a couple of hours... :( Will have to call her after my exams I guess...
Shucks... Really really REALLY need sleep now... Will blog more tomorr0w (just thought to post this up cos need to catch up with someone's post already *grin*)... More to come tommorrow - if I'm not drowned with church work, assignments and trip preparations by then..
No comments:
Post a Comment