*crunch crunch... *crunch crunch...On my left is a packet of curry flavoured doritos and on my right is a bowl of guacamole (dug it out of the back of the fridge when i saw the doritos)... I must admit that it's a rather odd combination - but I must say that it goes rather well together... *munch munch..
On another thought - the fact that someone keeps telling me to count the calories is *maybe* getting to me.. Perhaps I shall stop... *soon*.. Maybe should save space for all the yummy food that I'll be eating in PENANG!!! hmmmmmm.... There goes the calory counting.. hehehe...
I reckon my love for food is going to get me into trouble one of these days. Mum used to lament(and still does from time to time) about my hedonistic tendencies - I love to eat, have fun, sleep, etc... Then again, when I have to work, I'll work just as hard... *munch munch... So to me, it just makes sense. Hahaha- my sister will prolly have lots to say about my convoluted logic when she reads this.
Am looking forward to go to Penang for the weekend. It's been around two years since we last went (or has it been longer?! I forget)... Am mainly going there over the weekend to attend ZY's and Faye's wedding at E&O Hotel tomorrow evening. Will be staying over with my Penang cousins and Uncle Heng and Aunty May. Looking forward to see Ku Kong again as well. He used to spoil us heaps when were kids. *fond grin* Looking forward to hanging out with my crazy and fun loving Singaporean friends...
Of course the other highlight of Penang is FOOD!! Think of all the delicious food that we'll be eating in the next few days! Poor Sam... He won't be able to come with us cos of his exams... He's going to miss all that lovely food!
In the meantime, am still waiting - waiting for Sam to come back from fetching Esther at work. Waiting for poor mum to wake up from her rest. The weather has been positively sweltering today and everyone feels like wilting flowers.
Hmmm... My appetite for dinner is definitely spoilt. *munch... Maybe have supper when we get to Penang. At this rate - poor Aunty May is going to have to wait for us to arrive at 2am... She's soooo going to regret that she told mum that she'd wait up for us to come. *sigH*...
Hmmm.... Perhaps I better go and look for the black pair of shoes - so my feet won't get blisters again....
4 comments:
you just forgot to exercise as hard. :P
hahhaha.. I must admit.. That's true..
I think I should "exercise" some restraint in my comments....
So....no comments.....
to LKY: Hahahhaa... Two words-Thank God! *cheeky grin*
Post a Comment