Thought I better blog a less 'emo' post - since I'm in a somewhat better frame of mind today. Have been 'on the go' since I woke up at 10pm this morning (after 4 hours of sleep). Tried to sleep during the afternoon - but I could only get 10 mins nap after tossing and turning. Hate that. Getting worried about my not being able to sleep. Used to be able to sleep like a log no matter what. *sigh* Hope I don't have this problem when I get home.
Have been working hard at writing a song with Lee Yng for the graduating service. Ps Wah Lok is right. Songwriting is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration. The song's almost completed - but somehow, still not yet there. It's rather frustrating I tell you - and we have to get it done by tomorrow nite! *faint* We haven't even talked about musical arrangement - worse come to worse, we'll have to do an unplugged version.
Other than that, there have been practices for commissioning service, graduation service and tonite's gathering for graduating students. In addition, helped to check Lucy's minutes, went for gotong-royong and helped to prepare for the gathering for the graduating students earlier tonite. The gathering went rather well. Lan Yin did a fantastic job. We were pleasantly surprised that some of the lecturers made it - Mr Chew, Rev Tan, Deaconess and Ms Ho. It was great having them around. They even sportingly played games with us. :D
After the gathering, we had our final graduation dinner committee meeting to fine tune the details for tomorrow nite. Now I have to finish working on the song and finish my church work. NEED SLEEP. Will have a long day tomorrow.
The day will start at 7.30 for breakfast with the girls followed by our last prayer meeting for the year. It will be our last one with Pauline. :( After that will have to finish preparations for the worship tomorrow nite, go through the song, have final practice for the commissioning service, go for lunch, do my duty, pack my room in between, go and help the girls decorate the dinner place at 3pm, worship practice at 5pm. Dinner starts at 7pm.... It's going to be a LONG day tomorrow. God, I really need you to help me survive again tomorrow. SERIOUSLY.
2 comments:
wahaha, its an awesome rambling alright. since you woke up at 10 PM this morning...lol
-real bro
Hahaha...10pm...For a moment I thot that you might be responsible for the bulletin for the Commissioning Service yesterday morning. It said - Commissioning Service, 11pm! And the funny thing is that all of us turned up at 11am for the service!!
Post a Comment