Friday, October 26, 2007

Only In The Dark- Juwita Suwito

Never quite understood this song until recently... Pity there's no youtube version..

The raindrops fall incessantly
Each I think the sky's letting up
There seems to be another cloud
Bringing the dark
Coming right at me

So often I can't see the road ahead
The blinding headlights loom then go out again
But suddenly I find that I don't need to strife
'Cause I realize I am rising, I'm flying....

CHORUS
Only in the dark when I can't seem to see
I learn to hear Your whisper that's been guiding me
Reach out for the hand that bears the light
So my step is right
Only in the dark

Now each day's a step that's lighted up
And the questions asked won't make me stop
'Cause I know no matter how I feel
That this is real
And I'm slowly getting to a place
Where it's not only in the dark...

BRIDGE
So let the shadows come
And let me run into Your arms where
I can feel the warmth of Your touch - unmistakable
Leading me on, loving me on, turning me on

Though now it seems to be that...

No comments: