Today, I visited the doc's. My last visit was two years ago - when I went to do medical check up for STM. After today's visit, I think I can very well go for another two years without seeing another one.. The long and short of it is the doctor was a super BIG PAIN in the butt. There's just no other way to describe it. It's just bad enough when one's feeling crappy - but it's another thing when the doctor asks you all these sarcastic questions and make snippy comments. When he went out of the room, I asked Lee Yng if it was ok to taruh him balik. Seriously - he was absolutely exasperating to the max. Hahaha - it's no wonder why my blood pressure is a bit on the high side. Already have stress with Isaiah assignment, stress with getting sick and now stress with an idiotical doctor. Lee Yng said that the doctor I had must be the one that Lucy calls 'sombong'. I later found out that Lan Yin went to him before and she also cannot tahan him. :P
The only good thing is that he gave me an inhaler for free. I also learnt why cough medicine tends to aggravate my cough instead of helping it most of the time.
The irony is- I now not only have to recuperate from my sickness, but also from my visit to the doctor. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment