My friend told me about this - which I find to be really fascinating!Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
Incidentally - I'm apparently a right brainer. I keep on staring at the thing and for the life of me I can't see it turning turning anti-clockwise. I tell you, it keeps on turning clockwise !!!
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
Incidentally - I'm apparently a right brainer. I keep on staring at the thing and for the life of me I can't see it turning turning anti-clockwise. I tell you, it keeps on turning clockwise !!!
7 comments:
I can't see it moving at all. (Therefore I have no brain?) And if I had to pick a movement, I'd say she looks like she's doing Chi Kong.
Hey bro! good to hear from you.. hehehe.. Hmmm... tried fixing it up.. Hopefully it works - if not just click on the link.. :D
Very very very interesting. Is this suppose to be an optical illusion thingy or does the lady turn clockwise and then when I look at it with the corner of my eye, she suddenly changes direction.
Oh NO! I am seeing things!!!
Lols.. yeah- my sis was sitting next to me and she said she saw it turning clockwise... However I finally saw it turning anti-clockwise... Now's I'm back to see it turning clockwise... hehehe
CRAP!!!
i came back to see it.. and i saw it ANTI clockwise!! couldn't beleive it and stared longer and it became CLOSWISE!@!!!!
aaarghhh
eh che..
i tried to save the pic and wanted to blog it but it doesn't move one.. can u give me the url or sth??
thanks..
sis
URL: http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5675247,00.gif
Post a Comment