Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One step at a time

There are some days that you wake and up and wish that you didn't have to go through the day. Today is one of those days for me. *sigh*

On top of all the work that needs to be done, I got shelling from a friend. Am also feeling crappier as the day progress. The worst thing is, my stomach can't decide if it wants food. One look at the stuff I have to eat, I just feel like throwing up. However, when I don't eat, I get hungry. :p

Am really looking forward to tomorrow at 5pm. I'm looking forward to some quality time with my girlfriends - am beginning to feel like a prisoner with minimal communication in the last few days. In the meantime, between now and then, it's just one of those days where you just put one step in front of you at a time-because you know that if you look up and see how much you have got left to go, you'll just really chicken out or just give up.

No comments: