Monday, October 08, 2007

Time with You

Today when I woke up
I wasn't feeling at the top of the world
And yet, I sensed that You were there..

It was just wonderful to just lie on my bed and just to talk to You
- About everything and anything
- To be still and hear Your voice before the day started to crowd in once again
- To fall in love with You once again

I'm still not feeling great but
Being with You has given me an assurance and strength
Not to feel so overwhelmed as I look at the day ahead
To get up and do the things that needs to be done

I'm contented...
Knowing that no matter how I feel
You're watching over me and that You're taking care of me
That You love me with an everlasting love
I'm once again amazed..

2 comments:

pearlie said...

I really like this. Thanks Ruth.

rccnlj said...

You're welcomed. :D
Glad that you like it..