It's just really REALLY good to be home.
I'm appreciative of the fact that I can actually sleep - was rather worn out by the lack of sleep the previous week that I forgot to attend TeenStreet Reunion yesterday afternoon. :p
The last three days of semester was just rather filled up. I was really busy running around helping out with the commissioning service, graduation dinner and graduation service. On top of that, there was the packing and saying good byes to those who are graduating for this year.
Some of the highlights during the last few days of semester.
1. Seeing Mr Allen again!! He's my favouritest lecturer in STM!!
2. Collaborating with Lee Yng to write a song entitled 'The Journey'
3. Finished watching all 16 episodes of 'Kim San Soon'
4. Finished reading two rather interesting books lent by Rabbi
5. Last prayer meet and breakfast with the girls. I really miss them already.
The thing I miss most about STM is the close community life - I miss meeting STM people. I also realised that in the next two months, I won't be hearing much mandarin. Just realised how I'm so used to it that it's a bit weird to only hear English being spoken everyday. :)
That being said, in view of everything, I'm really really REALLY glad to be home. The rest has helped uplift my spirits somewhat.
No comments:
Post a Comment