AM done! Am DONE! AM DONE!
Finished my last church history exam ever this morning.. I think I should've done ok for that.
Finished my last assignment for the semester... *sigh* I'm going to have to study very VERY hard for the test..
Now going out to hang out with my girlfriends -need to get rid of stress.. Have not been sleeping well the last two nites even though sick. Didn't even take my medication this afternoon - afraid of falling asleep.... Looking forward to a good time with friends and getting some good rest tonite... before everything piles up again... *sigh*
1 comment:
btw, not to disappoint u, did u notice that ur assignmnet was only half the minimum required length? kinda hard 4 me to mark an assignment half the length? sure u do not want to pad it up to reach at least the minimum 2,000 words? datelines are relative. last day of term is not over yet.
Post a Comment