My trip to Egypt is finally confirmed- the Board sent out the official letter today and the not so official confirmation just on Saturday.The tickets have been booked- will be leaving on 30th October and returning on 27th December (will need to rush back for Alicia's wedding -thankfully found out about it earlier.. otherwise I would've planned to come back later - prolly in January just before semester starts :p)...
For those who know me, I ask for your prayers.... Lots of preparations to do at the moment.. raise funds, pay for airfare, go shopping for more appropriate clothes, getting the visa, writing prayer newsletter, etc...
This is on top of assignments, exams, packing up in STM and packing up at home for the trip... I also ask for your prayer covering during this time of my journey of faith as things pick up more and more...
Thankfully, God has answered part of my prayers- I found out an hour ago I have now enough for the airplane ticket. :D
2 comments:
Wow ... wish I could join you :) Going there for anything special?
Hey pearlie! You can always come and visit... Not going there for anything special kua - just learning the culture, language and doing some social ministry...
Post a Comment